Thursday, December 08, 2005

New Tech Blog

Well a ton of people have a personal blog and a ton of people have technical blogs and some people try to combine the two into one. I don’t think the geeks want to read about my personal life and I don’t think my friends want to read about my geek scribble so i’ve decided to separate the two into separate blogs.

I’m doing this mainly so that i remember the things i’ve learned along my career because all too often i stumble on a problem and when i ask for help i get the usual “Hmm i’ve seen this before but i don’t remember how we fixed it” response. I’m going to do my best to document what i learn so that i can say “Hmm i’ve seen this before and i don’t remember how i fixed it but i’ll search my blog and get back to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment